If you consider yourself a Humanist and can subscribe to the AHA’s “Humanism and Its Aspirations” document, then we want you to join our community. Humanist values are based on consensus. You only have to be in substantial agreement to be a Humanist.
If You Support:
- Separation of Church and State
- Science & Reason
- Social Justice
- Evidence-based solutions to human problems
Then please join us
Benefits of membership:
- Regular meetings and events with like minded people
- Ability to guide and vote on the direction of the group
- Serve in leadership positions and on our Board of Directors
- Regular communications about meetings, events, and other topics of interest to the group before the general public
- Most importantly, you will gain the opportunity to make your voice heard and know that you are part of a greater movement working for the values we share.
We have several membership plans available at this time:
- 2 or more people living at the same address for 1 year
- Same as Household
- Same as Household
- Same as Household but no expiration date
Memberships are NOT tax deductible. If you are currently a member login here.
*Note* Our payment platform will NOT accept card payments if you have a US based card and try to use it outside the US. If this will be an issue for you then send us a note.
You can also send your name, address, phone number, and email address with one of the amounts above to our mailing address:
Secular Humanists of Western Lake Erie
PO Box 6433
Toledo, OH 43612-0433
If you aren’t sure you want to become a member at this time, but want to help us in providing a supportive local community for humanists and other nontheists, while promoting ethical and reasonable secular world views through education, community service, outreach, activism, and social events, then visit our donation page:
You can use Paypal or a credit card. Donations are tax deductible
SHoWLE will not share or sell our membership information outside of our obligation to the requirements for being a chapter in good standing of the American Humanist Association.